Join us at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant in Frankenmuth, MI on October 23-26, 2017
Healthcare Quality Professionals seeking CPHQ certification can attend the CPHQ Review Course on October 25 & 26, 2017 at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant.
This conference has been approved for 9 CEU credits.
The Michigan Association for Healthcare Quality was established in 1974. Since that time, we have been committed to improving the delivery of quality healthcare by promoting the professional development of our members. We strive to be the leader and the source of expertise in quality healthcare for Michigan.
We represent a full spectrum of healthcare organizations in Michigan including representatives from:
- Risk Management,
- Quality Improvement,
- Quality Assurance,
- Case Management,
- Utilization Management,
- Medical Records,
- Schools and universities,
- Regulatory agencies
- Others organizations in the quality arena.
- Best practices,
- Evidence-based medicine,
- Regulatory changes, and
- Quality methodologies.
Take advantage of opportunities to:
- Network with other healthcare quality professionals from Michigan.
- Take advantage of discounts for quality related continuing education events.
- Access the “Member Only” website section featuring newsworthy topics, current and archived journals, pertinent professional healthcare website links, and CE offerings.